Sunday, March 10, 2013

Motivation

Happy Sunday!

I am in the process of reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.  Slowly reading it, at the mercy of my schedule, but I think that's giving me more time to really consider the principles the author discusses.

This week I am trying to focus on eliminating negativity from my life.  I am summarizing, of course, but the author points out that no one likes negativity, and no one ever became successful by being a negative person.    Be the person you would like to spend time with!

Another great point he brings up is you need to picture yourself reaching your goal.  In the book, about becoming rich, you need to specifically see your self with a certain sum of money, with a goal date in mind.  You must see yourself at that goal, really feel like you have met your goal, and know that you will reach it!

In my mind, I can see myself at my Perfectly Posh Premier, with a team of wonderful women working with me!  I can see myself working from home and enjoying my life at my own pace!  I can see myself at my goal weight, fit as ever, just in time for bathing suit season.  I can see that healthier me on a beach in Jamaica with my amazing husband for our 10 year anniversary!  Imagine the possibilities!

Point is, if you don't think it's possible, it's not possible.  When you start to expect what and when you will accomplish your goals, and don't take no for an answer, you will succeed.  It's not failure unless you quit!

Here's a link to the free Ebook: http://manybooks.net/titles/hillnother07think_rich_grow_rich.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment